About the Meeting RoomsThe Library has four rooms available for meetings,
- Sonia Bielmeier Community Room – Capacity of 130
- Harnischfeger Activity Room -- Capacity of 25
- Rotary club of Brookfield Room – Capacity of 15
- East Wing Meeting Room – Capacity of 8
Meetings may be scheduled Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm and Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
AvailabilityThe meeting rooms are available for use by City Departments and non-profit groups based in Waukesha County. The rooms are not available to individuals or business enterprises for private or commercial purposes. It is our intent to make our facility available to the greatest number of community users. Therefore, groups are limited to 2 meetings per month.
Reserving a Room
- Applications can be obtained in person from the Adult Reference Desk, online, or by email and must be signed by an authorized representative of the group. The forms may be returned in person, by mail, or by fax. Forms may also sent via email to the Library's main email account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To avoid double bookings reservations are not accepted over the telephone.
- Room reservations are preferred at least two weeks in advance, and to eliminate any potential conflicts resulting from pre-advertising, groups should wait for confirmation/approval of room use.
- Applications can be for single, multiple or monthly events.
- Additional information and eligibility requirements are available with the form.