The function of the Water Utility is to deliver safe drinking water to the public for human consumption and provide sufficient volume and pressure for fire protection.
- Ensure water meets all drinking water standards required by Wisconsin DNR and EPA
- Respond to citizen service requests in a courteous and timely manner
- Operate and maintain well pumps, towers and booster pumps
- Exercise valves and hydrants
- Repair water mains and water service lines
- Semi-annual hydrant flushing
- Quarterly meter reading
- Replace water meters
Opens a New Window.
- Can I still use my private well for outside watering once I connect to City Water?
- Where can I get my private well tested?
- Does my city water come from Milwaukee?
- How does the City decide where to put new water main and when?
- How do I know when water is planned to be installed in my area?
- Why does my sump pump run more often than usual?
- What is the water pressure in my area?
- What is a water emergency?
- Is it true that all properties in Brookfield will receive municipal water?
- Why do we need municipal water, our well is fine?
- What does it cost to get water service?
- Do we need to pay all of the assessment at once?
- Once water is installed in the street, when do we need to connect?
- When will we get city water?
- Are there any restrictions on lawn or garden watering?
- Water is coming up in my basement through the floor drain, what do I do?
- Water is bubbling up in the street or ditch area, what do I do?
- What is the hardness of my city water?
- How much fluoride is in the city water?
- How is the city water treated?