Public Works Projects
Water Main Improvements
Confidential Prequalification Statements can be emailed to the Director of Public Works
All prequalification statements submitted are valid from January 1 through December 31 of each year. Each January 1 those bidding on city projects will be required to submit a new prequalification.
Upcoming Projects (QuestCDN.com)
NOTE: These projects are listed through QuestCDN.com. Contact the City of Brookfield for additional advertised projects.
The City of Brookfield has begun a partnership with Quest Construction Data Network. This is a web based initiative that will deliver our construction project advertisements and bid documents to you in a timely and cost effective way. Project advertisements on QuestCDN and in the Brookfield Now Newspaper and Daily Reporter will include the Quest project number you will need to access the electronic bid documents. City projects will also be advertised on this web page.
Benefits of the electronic delivery of bid documents from QuestCDN include:
- You may become a member of QuestCDN without cost. You only pay for the bid documents you download.
- Bid documents can be previewed without cost. You can look over the plan drawings and specifications before deciding whether to download the bid documents.
- Bid documents will be delivered in the Adobe PDF format so there is no software investment required, just the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program.
- You can print just the pages you need, helping to reduce paper waste.
- If addenda are issued, you will automatically be notified by e-mail to return to the web site to access them. Addenda may be downloaded without cost.
- Plan holder lists and project bid results will be available on the web site.
You may contact QuestCDN at (952) 233-1632 or e-mail them at email@example.com with any questions regarding free membership registration, downloading or working with the digital bid documents.
Take me to Quest CDN so I can register for free and begin using the electronic system.
At times the City of Brookfield has work conducted on County or State Roads. These projects are not coordinated by the City of Brookfield staff. Questions to these project should be directed to the proper entity. If information is available from the County or State, it can be found at the websites listed below:
Other State or County projects include: