This is the place to learn about the development of the ten-year update of the City of Brookfield’s Comprehensive Plan.
The Comprehensive Plan is a blueprint for the short-range and long-range growth, redevelopment, and preservation of the city and will be used by city officials as a policy guide to help make decisions regarding the growth and development of Brookfield. The 2050 Comprehensive Plan is an update of the city’s existing 2035 Comprehensive Plan, which was adopted in 2009.
Project schedule subject to change. Visit this page for updates.
Plan Commission meetings are open to the public. Meeting dates subject to change.
• Plan Commission Meeting – May 13, 2019 at 6:30 PM
• Plan Commission Meeting – June 3, 2019 at 6:30 PM
• Plan Commission Meeting – July 8, 2019 at 6:30 PM
• Plan Commission Meeting – August 14, 2019 at 6:30 PM
You can provide input now by sending an email to the Community Development Department (email@example.com) or by calling directly at (262) 796-6695.
Stay tuned for more opportunities to get involved in person – anticipated to be late summer/early fall 2019.
• Review Brookfield's current comprehensive plan - 2035 Comprehensive Plan (adopted in 2009)
• Learn more about community planning in Brookfield from the resources available online through the Community Development Department.