For Those With Limited Mobility
- Electronically operated front door.
- Wheelchair-accessible computer terminals, study rooms, adjustable height tables and other facilities.
- Home delivery of books and the online catalog are also available.
- Adjustable adult changing station.
For Those Who Are Visually Impaired
- Large print books.
- A VisualTek print magnifier.
- A photocopier with an enlargement feature can aid in the use of library materials.
For the Deaf or Hard-of-Hearing
- Closed-captioned DVDs.
- Sign language DVDs and books.
- Assistive listening devices.
- Portable Induction Loop available at the Adult Reference Desk.
- Hearing Loop available in the Community Room.
If you require a sign language interpreter or listening devices to participate in a library sponsored program please contact the Library at least 72 hours in advance. See hours and contact information for numbers.