Voting in Brookfield
In this section you will find helpful information when it comes to voting in the City of Brookfield. If you need information regarding absentee voting, select the Absentee Voting page.
- Absentee Ballot Request ONLINE
- Absentee Ballot Drop Box Location Emptied Daily and multiple times on Election Day. Please be aware that the last time the drop box is emptied on Election Day is 7:00 pm., in order for ballots to be checked in and delivered to the Central Count Location in time.
- Election Dates
- Election Notices (Use this link to find legal postings about dates, times and locations of absentee voting)
- Election Signs (The election is over. When will residents be required to remove the signs?)
- My Vote Wisconsin - Where to Vote, What’s on My Ballot, and more .... (Use this link to check your registration record, request an absentee ballot or see what’s on your ballot)
- Poll Workers, Information on becoming a poll worker
- Poll Workers, Application for Intermittent Employment Opens a New Window.
- Registering to Vote Information
- Register to Vote ONLINE
- Sample Ballot - Wards 1-25 for the April 6, 2021 Election (ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT)
- Sample Ballot - Wards 13 pt and 20 pt for the April 6, 2021 Election (WAUKESHA SCHOOL DISTRICT)
- Voter Information and Resource Center
- Voting Options including In-Person Absentee, Absentee by Mail and Voting at Poll Sites Opens a New Window.
- Wisconsin Photo ID Requirements Opens a New Window.
- Free ID and Identification Card Petition Process Opens a New Window. PDF Download (IDPP)
If you need additional information, contact the City Clerk’s Office at (262) 782-9650.