ARE YOU QUALIFIED TO VOTE?You May Vote If:
You May Not Vote If:
- You are a United States Citizen.
- You are 18 years or older today.
- You have lived here for 28 days before this election.
- You are registered to vote or are registering today.
- You have voted in this election already.
- You are still required to report to a probation or parole officer because of a felony conviction.
- You have been ruled incapable of voting by a judge.
REGISTER TO VOTEYou can visit www.myvote.wi.gov to register online, you can register on Election Day at your polling location, or you can register at the Clerk's Office. In all cases, you will need acceptable proof of residency.
If you have changed your address with the DMV either online or in person, the myvote.wi.gov website will confirm your address with the DMV automatically.
The City Clerk's office address is 2000 N Calhoun Road, Brookfield, WI 53005. Be aware there are time restrictions that registration online or by mail is accepted. The application must be completed online or postmarked no later than the 20th day (third Wednesday) before the election. Voter Registration is NOT permitted on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday before the Election. further information
PHOTO ID Photo ID is REQUIRED for voting in the State of Wisconsin! For more information, follow the link to the Wisconsin Elections Commission website Opens a New Window. .
If you have questions, please call the City Clerk at (262) 782-9650.