- Circulating materials may be placed on hold with the exception of Browsing Collection items.
- Limit 100 holds per card.
- Patrons may choose to be notified for available holds by an automated phone system, email or text.
- Click Place a Hold next to the item you want in the library online catalog Opens a New Window. .
- You will be prompted to enter your library card barcode and password.
- Select a library where you would like to pick up the item.
- If you want to activate your request at a future time, type the date in the Activation Date box in the format MM/DD/YYYY. (for example, 10/05/2013 for October 5, 2013).
- Click Submit Request to place the hold, or click Cancel to start over.
- Click Log Out if you have finished working with your hold request and do not plan to do anything else that involves your library account.
Cancel or Edit Holds