Please review the information below in order to become familiar with the online registration process. The online registration system can be used for most recreation programs; however, there are a limited number of exceptions. You are able to view detailed information on current programs, register for classes, and receive e-mail confirmation of your registration. You are also able to check availability of space before you register. Please note, Visa, Mastercard or Discover are the only forms of payment accepted online. If you would like to pay by cash or check, please register in person at the Parks, Recreation & Forestry office.
Online Registration Eligibility
Online registration is available to everyone. Non-residents (those residing outside the City of Brookfield or Elmbrook School District) are now eligible for online registration. Non-residents may register one week prior to the start of the program. Registration for non-residents will be accepted on a space available basis only.
Process to Activate Your Family for Online Registration
- Complete an Online Household Information Form. (There is no need to complete this form if you already have your user name and password).
- Your residency will be verified through City and/or Waukesha County Tax database. If we are unable to verify your residency, we will request proof with one of the following: 1. Driver’s License; 2. Utility Bill; or 3. first page of your Closing Paperwork or Lease Agreement. Non-residents do not need to submit any residency paperwork.
- Once approved, you will receive an e-mail with 72 business hours confirming you are ready to begin using our on-line registration system. On the established registration date and time, log on to: Registration Website
Online Registration Instructions for Mobile Devices
- Go to ci.brookfield.wi.us web site and choose the Parks & Recreation button.
- Scroll down to find Register button.
- Click on the link “Enter Online Registration.”
- The next screen shows multiple buttons: Activity Search, Adult Fitness, Aquatics, Outdoor Rec, Senior Activities, Summer Camps, and Team Sports. If you are looking for a specific category, touch that button.
- For a general search, touch the Activity Search button. On the next screen, there is a drop-down menu which has three display options. Choose the display you prefer.
- Touch the Search Now button – all available classes/teams will be displayed. Touch any button to see what activity sections are available, such as Ice Skating Lessons. All activity sections in that category will be displayed.
- All pertinent information is displayed, including whether the activity is available (green circle) or unavailable (red circle).
- Click on the open basket symbol to Add to Selection List. You can proceed to checkout by touching the Selected Items at the bottom of the screen or continue searching and shopping.
- For checkout, click Add to Cart then follow the prompts to choose the family member who is enrolling, click on the agreement checkbox to sign the Waiver Agreement, then press Continue to proceed to the Checkout and the payment screen to enter your credit card information.
- A receipt pdf file is generated that can be printed for your records.
How to Register On-line (PC)
- Click on link (above or below) “Enter Online Registration.”
- Enter your User Name and Password.
- Choose one of the buttons, such as Activity Search, Adult Fitness, etc…
- On the left side of the screen, there are three different ways to search for an activity: Activity Number, Keyword, or Type. (When using Type, scroll through the pick list and click on the activity you are looking for, then click the Search button.)
- Choose a class by clicking in the box on the left-hand side of the activity listing.
- Click Add to Cart on the bottom of the screen. This will take you to a new screen that shows all qualified members who can enroll.
- Choose the family member(s) you want to enroll by clicking on the box next to their name.
- Click Continue.
- If you have no Roster Note to include, click Continue again.
- On the Shopping Cart screen, click on the Proceed to Checkout button.
- You will receive a receipt in a PDF format to print.
Use your browser’s back arrow to move back to a previous screen.
Open Basket = Unavailable or Full
Availability = Green or Red Dot
Click on the Class Description to open up a new window that shows a description of the class.
If you do not have an email address on file with us, or if your data fails to match your responses, please call our office at (262)796-6675 or use the Quick Link “Contact Us” so that we can help you troubleshoot the problem.
Online Registration Guide
There are a variety of searches you can use to find what you are interested in. Here are some of the icons you will see and an explanation of what each does:
You will see this symbol next to programs available for registration when you are logged in with a valid Household Number and Password.
You will see this symbol when you are logged in as a Guest. You may view the program information but will be unable to register until you have obtained a Household Number.
Click this to see the location where the activity is scheduled to be held.
Click this to see a summary of the resident fees for an activity. After you log in with a valid Household Number, you will see the correct price based on your residency
Click this for class size information, including Max and Min counts, how many participants are enrolled, and the size of the waitlist if applicable. Symbol will be green if class has openings, yellow if class has a waitlist and red if registration is no longer being accepted.
Click this for a brief description of the activity, including age/grade restrictions.
My Account Features
View My Shopping Cart
This section allows you to view your household’s current enrollment history.
Reprint a Receipt
You can select a receipt for current and past registrations and reprint for your records.
Print a Household Roster
You can print a household roster report listing the classes your family has enrolled in.
Change User Name
This section allows you to change your user name and password along with establishing answers to security/challenge questions.