Please review the information below in order to become familiar with the online registration process. The online registration system can be used for most recreation programs; however, there are a limited number of exceptions. You are able to view detailed information on current programs, register for classes, and receive e-mail confirmation of your registration. You are also able to check availability of space before you register. Please note, Visa, Mastercard or Discover are the only forms of payment accepted online. If you would like to pay by cash or check, please register in person at the Parks, Recreation & Forestry office.
Recreation Program Registration and Facility Reservations on Hold until November 18, 2020.
The Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department will be completing an upgrade to our software for recreation program registration and facility reservations on November 16 & 17, 2020. Please contact our department at 262-796-6675 or email us at Parks and Rec if you have questions. Thank you!
Online Registration Eligibility
Online registration is available to everyone. Non-residents (those residing outside the City of Brookfield or Elmbrook School District) are now eligible for online registration. Non-residents may register one week prior to the start of the program. Registration for non-residents will be accepted on a space available basis only.
Process to Activate Your Family for Online Registration
- Complete an Online Household Information Form. (There is no need to complete this form if you already have your user name and password).
- Your residency will be verified through City and/or Waukesha County Tax database. If we are unable to verify your residency, we will request proof with one of the following: 1. Driver’s License; 2. Utility Bill; or 3. first page of your Closing Paperwork or Lease Agreement. Non-residents do not need to submit any residency paperwork.
- Once approved, you will receive an e-mail with 72 business hours confirming you are ready to begin using our on-line registration system. On the established registration date and time, log on to: Registration Website
How to Register On-line
1. Selection Online Program Registration
2. Enter your User Name and Password.
3. On the Welcome to On-line Registration page, choose Register for Classes Online or the Quick Link Browse Activities.
4. Choose Type of class (by scrolling through the pick list on the right side) or putting the Activity Number in the Activity Number Search box. Click on the Search button.
5. Choose the class by clicking on the shopping cart on the left-hand side of the Activity listing.
6. Click Enroll Now (on the bottom of the screen). This will take you to a listing of all of your family members.
7. Choose the family member(s) that you wish to enroll in the program by clicking on the square by each activity under each family member name.
8. On the bottom of the page, click on the Add to Cart button. On the Enrollment page, please read the insurance waiver and click on the Agree button.
9. On the Your Shopping Cart page, click on the Proceed to Checkout button.
10. You will receive a receipt in a PDF format to print and a receipt via e-mail.
If you do not have an email address on file with us, or if your data fails to match your responses, please call our office at (262)796-6675 or use the Quick Link “Contact Us” so that we can help you troubleshoot the problem.
Online Registration Guide
There are a variety of searches you can use to find what you are interested in. Here are some of the icons you will see and an explanation of what each does:
You will see this symbol next to programs available for registration when you are logged in with a valid Household Number and Password.
You will see this symbol when you are logged in as a Guest. You may view the program information but will be unable to register until you have obtained a Household Number.
Click this to see the location where the activity is scheduled to be held.
Click this to see a summary of the resident fees for an activity. After you log in with a valid Household Number, you will see the correct price based on your residency
Click this for class size information, including Max and Min counts, how many participants are enrolled, and the size of the waitlist if applicable. Symbol will be green if class has openings, yellow if class has a waitlist and red if registration is no longer being accepted.
Click this for a brief description of the activity, including age/grade restrictions.
My Account Features
View My Shopping Cart
This section allows you to view your household’s current enrollment history.
Reprint a Receipt
You can select a receipt for current and past registrations and reprint for your records.
Print a Household Roster
You can print a household roster report listing the classes your family has enrolled in.
Change User Name
This section allows you to change your user name and password along with establishing answers to security/challenge questions.