Payments for City Services

Payments for Court Fines – Traffic and Municipal Citations

Payments of court fines for traffic and municipal citations are accepted at the Police Department in the Public Safety Building.  Questions regarding court fines should be directed to the Municipal Court at – (262) 796-6660.  Pay Citations Online

Pay Your Water/Sewer Utility Bill Online

Pay your City of Brookfield Water/Sewer Utility bill online at no extra cost to you.  To register for this service, follow the link above for more information.  The Water/Sewer Utility Online Payment Center is administered by PSN Payment Service Network.  There is also an option for paperless billing.

Pay Your Real Estate Taxes Online

If you would like to pay your real estate property tax bill online, you can do so using the Waukesha County online payment system by following the link above.  This is for Real Estate tax bills only. 

Personal Property Tax Payments

Personal Property Taxes are not available for online payment at this time.  Payments must be mailed, or paid in-person at the Treasurer’s Office via cash or check.  Questions should be directed to the Treasurer’s Office at – (262) 796-6640.

Payment for Licenses and Permits

Payments for dog licenses, yard waste hauling permits, recycling bins, cigarette and vending machine licenses, and all alcohol-related licenses (liquor and bartenders) are handled by the City Clerk’s office.  The Clerk’s office can be reached at – (262) 796-6653 or via Email.

Payments for Building and Related Permits

Payments for building and related permits are made to Inspection Services in City Hall. Questions regarding payments for building and related permits should be directed to Inspection Services at – (262) 796-6646 between 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Payments for Library Fines and Fees

Payments for library past due charges and/or lost materials are can be handled in person at the Circulation Desk at the Brookfield Public Library.  Payment types accepted include cash or check.  If you owe fines of $5.00 or more, you can pay online with a credit card.  Just log into MY ACCOUNT and click on “Pay Fines Now!”  This option only appears if you owe $5.00 or more.  A 5% service fee applies.

Payments for Parks and Recreation Services

Payments for recreation programs can be made online.  Payments for reservations of park facilities are made payable to the Parks, Recreation and Forestry department.  Questions should be directed to Parks, Recreation and Forestry at 262-796-6675.

Acceptable Forms of Payment

Cash or check is always accepted in person.  Municipal Court and Park and Recreation accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover payments in person.  Municipal Court and Park and Recreation also accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover online.  Real estate tax bills may be paid online using Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.  Utility bills may also be paid online using Visa, Mastercard and Discover.