Community Events


A bonfire within the community requires a permit. Approval is coordinated with the Police Department and sometimes the Parks Department. Bonfires are normally requested by schools for events such as Homecoming. Bonfire Permit Form. For more information on Open Burning check out the City of Brookfield's Municipal Code.

Block Parties

Block Parties are an excellent way to get to know your neighbors better. If you are planning a block party, you will need to get approval for the street to be blocked off. To get started, access the Block Party Permit here. Let us know if you would like us to bring a truck and crew for display and Q & A.