Help us remain open with current service levels
1. Properly wear a mask
2. Maintain a 6-foot distance from others
3. Do not gather in groups
4. Stay home
- if you are sick
- in quarantine
- have COVID-19
- are awaiting test results
Thank you for your cooperation
Masks may be purchased at the Circulation Desk for $1.00
Required by the Library Board of Trustees through January 15, 2021
FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED*
COVERINGS MUST COVER YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH COMPLETELY
- Cloth masks are preferable.
- An acceptable face covering does NOT include:
- Medical grade masks such as N95
- Face shields
- Mesh masks
- Masks with holes or openings
- Masks with vent
- Required for every individual, age five and older if both of the following apply:
- The individual is indoors or in an enclosed space, other than at a private residence; and
- Another person or persons who are not members of individual’s household or living unit are present in the same room or enclosed space.
- Children between the ages of 2 and 5 are encouraged to wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible. The CDC does not recommend masks for children under the age of 2.
*Per Governor Evers’ Executive Order #82 declaring a public health emergency, Executive Order #90 relating to declaring a public health emergency and Emergency Order #1 relating to requiring face coverings.
Watch for updates.
Executive Order #82 declaring a public health emergency
Executive Order #90 relating to declaring a public health emergency
Emergency Order #1
Face Covering FAQ