Can my drainage ditch be enclosed?
The City of Brookfield has placed a moratorium on ditch enclosure installations at this time. If you are having a problem with your ditch, please contact the Highway Division (262) 782-5029 to see if it can be reshaped for easier maintenance.

Show All Answers

1. My storm sewer is draining too slow. Will the city check this out?
2. Can my drainage ditch be enclosed?
3. Can my sump pump discharge hose drain into the street?
4. Can we have our culvert replaced when we have a new driveway put in?
5. Who is responsible for landscaping after the city repairs my culvert?
6. Will the city replace my cracked driveway approach?
7. What to do if my storm inlet is plugged?