Where can I pay my ticket?

You can either pay online, by mail or drop off your payment to the City of Brookfield Police Department at 2100 N Calhoun Rd. Brookfield, WI 53005. Make checks payable to "City of Brookfield". If you are paying in person we accept Master Card or Visa. No out of state checks are accepted. Please do not send cash through the mail. You must keep your receipt to present to the Department of Motor Vehicles if you wish to reinstate your license.

Pay Citation Online

Show All Answers

1. Where can I pay my ticket?
2. How can I contest my ticket?