How do I sign up?
The easiest way is to call Brown and Caldwell at (414) 273-8800 to sign up and schedule the appointment for inspection. Please fill out the Permission to Inspect Form and provide it to the inspector at the time of inspection. You can also send a completed copy of the Permission to Inspect Form to City Hall - Attention: Tom Grisa and he will forward it to Brown and Caldwell. They will then contact you to schedule the appointment.

Show All Answers

1. Where does the Program currently apply?
2. What kinds of things will the city pay for?
3. I see this is voluntary right now, but will it always be that way?
4. I don’t have any issues with the sewer system. Why should I bother participating?
5. How does the inspection process work?
6. How do I sign up?