Where do I pay my water/sewer bill?

Utility bill payments can be made online with an electronic check or credit card. Otherwise, payments can be mailed, placed in the drop box located in the east parking lot adjacent to Brookfield Central High School, or in person in the Treasurer's Office at City Hall, 2000 N. Calhoun Road from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Bills are mailed quarterly and become due in the months of January, April, July and October.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of my tax bill?
2. I am moving - what do I need to do to close out my tax or utility bill?
3. Where/how do I pay my property tax bill?
4. When will the property tax bills be mailed?
5. Where do I pay my water/sewer bill?
6. How do I get a credit for water used for sprinkling my lawn or landscaping that does not go into the sanitary sewer system?