You may sign up for this service at the Circulation Desk, by telephone (262) 782-4140 Opt. 3 or you may use the form below to submit your email address online.
Email addresses will be kept confidential and used only for notification purposes.
1. Please notify the Library of any changes to email or postal addresses.
2. Please check your email regularly.
3. Reminder notices are sent as a courtesy. Failure to receive a notice does not remove your responsibility to return items promptly and pay fines.
4. Renewals may be done at the Circulation Desk, at Self Check, by telephone (262) 782-4140 Opt. 3, or via My Account. 5. Please be sure to have an email address added to each of your family members' accounts in order to receive notification of all your family's library materials.
6. All patrons are notified of available holds and overdue materials by either an automated phone system, text or email depending on account settings. Your account settings can be changed by logging in your account online or by contacting the Circulation Desk.
7. Please don't send a reply to the Library's automated email address. This is simply an originating address and it won't answer email. If you have questions on any email notices you receive, please call the Circulation Desk (262) 782-4140 Opt. 3.
* indicates a required field